We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to help Sun of a Beach reach every beach on this planet - or even Mars (kudos Elon Musk).
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and helping us grow internationally.
Responsibilities- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking, social media and cold calling for retail, hotel and corporate clients.
- Prepare the strategy and execute the plan about how we will approach a particular market and attract new clients.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products (Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Set up meetings with potential clients and build relations.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data (excellent knowledge of Excel)
- Participate on behalf of the company in trade shows or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals with new and existing clients.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
Requirements- Summer and fashion lover!
- Excellent communication skills - both online and offline.
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and branding.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Experience in fashion
The following will be considered a plus:- Summer accessories experience
- Contacts with retailers globally
- Email marketing experience
- Strong social profile
Before you send us your CV please note that this is not your everyday sales position - trying to get new clients abroad is not easy, in fact its hard, especially getting the client and keeping them for the long term. You'll need to work out a strategy, you'll need to try different techniques, email, calls, social, travel, meetings, exhibitions etc, you'll have to understand what the brand is about, you'll have to understand why the brand is so successful in Greece and you'll have to repeat the same in a foreign country.
We are a solid team and we'll do that together. But we need to know that you are committed to make it work.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org